Get EV Charger Home Installation Today
When you have an electric car, you would need a charging station to use it. Get your own charging station with the help of US Electrical's EV charger home installation.
A Reliable EV Charger Level 2 Installation
Electric cars are upon us, and you need to be fully prepared when you purchase yours. Electric cars bring clean energy to our streets and US Electrical will get yours ready by installing an EV charging station level 2 to power your vehicle at home. It is crucial to get your EV charging station installed by a professional. US Electrical will make sure everything follows every public safety standard. Our seasoned electricians have the experience, skills, and equipment to ensure your station is installed correctly, so you can recharge your vehicle without any problems.
Benefits of An EV Charging Station in Your Home
Recharging your electrical vehicle will be hassle-free with your charging station installed at your home. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Convenience – Ease of access is often the usual factor behind getting one. Not only are home EV chargers easy to use, but they also let you plug in your electric car at night right on your garage or driveway.
- Low Cost – Most public charging stations charge per hour. Although it may increase your monthly electric bill, you’ll find this cost to be much lower than the costs of using public charging stations.
- Charging Time – A home charging station will have a faster charging time. With a fully charged electric car right when you wake up, you won’t have to worry about your car powering down during your workday.
Rest assured you have the best quality service whenever you hire US Electrical. Contact us today to request an estimate and electrical home inspection for the installation.
Get A Quote
What Is an EV Charger Station?
EV chargers supply electric energy to recharge electric vehicles. There are three levels of electric vehicle charging devices:
- Level 1 Charger. Comes standard with most electric vehicles and is plugged into any normal outlet. While the Level 1 charger requires no installation, it charges vehicle batteries slowly. Level 1 EV chargers are best suited for overnight use and can take hours to fully charge your car’s battery.
- Level 2 Charger. This more advanced EV charger requires its own dedicated electrical circuit, which needs to be professionally installed in your garage. Level 2 chargers work much faster, fully charging an EV in about three hours. A growing number of EV manufacturers are now including a Level 2 charger standard with each new car purchase.
- Level 3 Charger. This is the standalone device you see at public charging stations. It can add 160 miles of driving range to an EV’s batteries in less than an hour. However, beyond being prohibitively expensive, they have an industrial-level power draw that makes them unavailable to homeowners.
Which type of EV charger is the right choice for you? Depending on what you need, your can be sure that we have a cost-effective EV charger installation service you can trust. Contact US Electrical today.