Get Hassle-Free Electrical Home Inspection
At US Electrical, we ensure that your home is safe from any electrical hazards. Our electrical home inspection is beneficial for any home at a rather reasonable price.
What Is an Electrical Home Inspection?
An electrical home inspection provides a meticulous examination of your entire electrical system, ensuring all electrical wires, systems, and components meet safety standards. Upon completion of your electrical home inspection, a professional will provide a comprehensive, prioritized checklist including areas in need of immediate attention, suggestions for enhancements, and potential upgrades.
An electrical inspection will guarantee your home or business’s wiring and other electrical components are in good working order and do not pose a hazard to yourself or your family.
A comprehensive home electrical inspection may involve the following:
- Determining any electrical hazards
- Checking for uncovered permanent wiring
- Checking for any exposed wires
- Checking for outdated wiring
- Testing safety switches
- Examining the power box
- Checking safety switches
- Testing power points and lighting
- Evaluating the level of electrical service
- Noting the location of smoke alarms and examining them
- Scanning for any electrical items that don’t comply with current codes and regulations
Knowing exactly when you need an electrical home inspection done on your home can be tricky, which is why we’ve compiled a list of occasions where you may need an electrician to come and take a look at the electrical system in your home. Get a whole-house surge protector to further protect your home.
Get A Quote
Benefits of a Full House Electrical Inspection
A full house electrical inspection is important for the safety of your home and everyone in it. Getting your home’s electrical system checked by a professional will offer you peace of mind by:
- Ensuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home
- Identifying prevalent electrical mistakes
- Recognizing outdated wiring
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that have degraded over time
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire
- Allowing for the correction of fire and safety hazards
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs
- Meeting insurance risk assessment inspections requirements
If you’ve decided you want to have a whole house safety inspection, give us a call. At US Electrical, we’ve been helping homeowners for years. We offer on-time appointments, straightforward pricing, and always value your time. Ensuring your home’s electrical system is up to code not only keeps your family safe but also prevents the risk of electrical hazards. Get the peace of mind you deserve with an inspection today! The professionals at US Electrical offer electrical safety inspections as part of every service call, at no additional cost to you. Don’t wait – contact us today and ensure the safety of your home and family with an electrical home inspection. Call us or schedule an appointment online.